Tuesday, May 12, 2009

I am going back to edit my articles to earn more money

Today I am pleased with my earnings to date. I am at $14.68; that is $3.50 more than my last post of $11.18. Remember this is residual income that I am earning for articles that I wrote previously.

I am reading for the second time How to earn passive income on eHow (Click here to view more details) and I noticed some key things that I missed. I have seen results after the first reading of this ebook but the second time around will bring more results. One of the good things about this ebook is you don't have to wait for it to come in the mail because you download it immediately. I also like the fact that it is simple to read and to follow. It goes into detail about Keyword and SEO and that is what I missed the first time around. I am going back through each article and applying what I learned in the ebook. I will keep you posted on my results.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.

Followers