Saturday, May 30, 2009

I am at $60 already with two days left in this month

I am loving how eHow is updating earning so quickly. I am at 71 articles. My three newest articles are:

How to find what you're good at
How to cook rice perfectly
How to be your own biggest fan


My new goal is to write/work on one article per day. I read where one women's goal was to write 200 articles a month and she says she is on target. Can you imagine writing 10 articles a day? She says she writes 10 articles a day. So I guess she doesn't work on weekends. LOL

Well my goal is not that grand yet. One article a day means 30 articles a month or if I didn't work on weekends, 20 articles a month. I Can do this!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, great job! I just joined eHow and plan on writing 2 articles per day or 10 per week!

    ReplyDelete

Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.

Followers