Thursday, May 7, 2009

I received my ehow earnings today

It is always nice to see an email from paypal letting me know that I have received money. I enjoyed a nice day out today with my girls and used my earnings from ehow to buy them a little something.

I am also learning what types of articles make the most money on ehow. My first article was How to start your own cleaning company and I have earned $26.15 so far from this article.

My next highest paying article has been How to get cheap home phone service with NO phone bill. This article has earned me $11.15. The trends seem to point towards How to make extra money type ads but as you can see people also want to save money too.

My next article might just be the one that make me the most. I will keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.

Followers